After seeing my friend's blog, I decided it would be nice to share our lives in Austria with family and friends. Whether or not I have the motivation to do this is another question.

Friday, February 4, 2011

This week went fast!



This week has flown by and it is the weekend again, and once again I wish I had something interesting to write about.

Work has been interesting, this weeks challenge with the office mates was.....

"I have such a huge bum and I am fat...." coming from a young lady weighing in at an 'obese' 8 stone (112lbs), who then decided she should come with me to a lunchtime lecture on diets.....which I thought may lead to a riot in the lecture from all the women weighing over 8 stone!

Anyway, the lecture was interesting, and it motivated me to start eating better and to lose a few pounds, so I started weightwatchers online. Being the good girl, I ate my 29 points and at our Division coffee morning I refused cakes and took a tiny (2cm) biscuit....then later worked out it was 2 points.....I could have had something much nicer for that.....like 2 rashers of bacon or a sausage.
I had a lovely visit at work from Mollie and her little 4 month old baby Vinny. Even though she no longer works with me, she still has the gossip to tell me about my colleagues...Excellent!

Here is a photo of the little man.

I am getting slightly excited about my upcoming holiday to the UK. We shall be driving around the UK and this time get to see all the family. My sister has booked me into the Center parks spa, which is 3 hours of relaxing and we even managed to persuade Ian to come along for my birthday. We are looking forward to stock up on yummy English food from the supermarket.
We had a visit from the local old lady, who loves to speak English, asking us to pick her daughter up from the airport. We have been warned not to give her our mobile numbers, as this kind of thing may happen a lot. So anyway we'll have to see if we can finish work to do the favour.

Well I finally cleaned the whole house today, so the blog isn't packed with exciting stuff, although I could give you a blow by blow account of cleaning cat puke poo and fur!








2 comments:

  1. Rubbish about the 2 points - even I can see that I'd want something a bit more than a biscuit! I've just got my colleague the new WW recipe book grand total of £5 from the gym book people) so if there's anything nice looking in there I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that boy is so handsome!!! we miss u!

    ReplyDelete