After seeing my friend's blog, I decided it would be nice to share our lives in Austria with family and friends. Whether or not I have the motivation to do this is another question.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The holidays part 2

Thursday was a day of fun and Richard's birthday (yes 3 birthdays in 3 days). We relaxed a while in the lounge, and I tried my best to annoy my sister, without success.
The best part of the day was our 75 minutes of lazer combat. Richard, Ian, Sam and I ran around the woods with our £1000 lazer guns trying to shoot our enemies, which included many 6-10 year olds.
My mum and dad were watching with amusement and catched some great photos.



Always time for a quick pose during war.
Ian trying to be a sniper.
Me hiding behind the Ammo shed.
The 4 shooters at the end of combat. As you can see I still had
my gun and helmet, I like to think that was because
I was better than the men and wasn't killed.

After combat we did even more exercise and walked the long way home across the forest to the house. Our last night was spent eating Italian food for Richard's birthday.
To commemorate our final night, Georgie decided she would have explosive vomiting during the night. Poor Pauline and Richard had a very upset baby, with a travel cot covered in puke and a very stinky bedroom......Everybody managed to get to sleep around 3am.
Friday was goodbye day, with an early start to trek to the car and bring it back for packing. We all left and said farewell to one another, which led Ian and I onto the next part of our trip 'down South'.

1 comment:

  1. I like the photo of you and our sister, she has amazing control of ignoring you!

    ReplyDelete